Rating - 100%
90   0   0
YO. :afro:

Everyone has been complaining that we haven't sold any cooler bags for the past few swaps. In fact last time someone actually told me I am responsible for many frag deaths as a result of not equipping YOU to take care of your animals. :arg:

I got sick of hearing it and worked on some new bags.

THEY CAME OUT AWESOME!

These bags are made of a higher grade material, they have TWO insulated sections with more space before, as well as a new space to hold your money, glue, plugs, clippers, liter of vodka (for dosing of course), shotglasses, etc. The logo looks incredible on them.

You do not need to prepay but if you want to buy one at the swap please RSVP here so I know how many to bring.

Obviously there is a firm limit to the number of bags available so first come first served!

New and Improved, Last Year's Price

$25

Attachments

• frag bags 2012.jpg
    frag bags 2012.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Its all your fault Josh. Its your fault if any of my frags ever die, any fish die, i hit traffic, I get a paper cut, i trip.... all your fault.

Its also all your fault that these bags are awesome =) Mine is still good otherwise I would be buying a new bag.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: