32   2   0
Just checked my little water world ;-)
PH-8
Ammonia-0
Nitrites-0
Nitrates-0
Calcium-520
Phosphates-0
I don't check for anything else for now...... But my question is at what level or number should the Calcium be at?????? My aquarium is mostly zoas,lps,softies..... They all look good for now but I would really like to know where the calcium be at and if I should be testing for more stuff????
Fix Your Fin Or Get Your Fin Fixed!

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just checked my little water world ;-)
My aquarium is mostly zoas,lps,softies..... They all look good for now but I would really like to know where the calcium be at and if I should be testing for more stuff????
If you do a 10-15% water change weekly, you should be fine until you notice your ALK drop below 8.5. Only then should you start looking into some sort of ALK+CAL supplementation (kalkwasser will also work until the tank is more poppulated with calcareous coral). If you decide on going with kalkwasser, make sure to do your research on it and don't just dive right into it.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
If you do a 10-15% water change weekly, you should be fine until you notice your ALK drop below 8.5. Only then should you start looking into some sort of ALK+CAL supplementation (kalkwasser will also work until the tank is more poppulated with calcareous coral). If you decide on going with kalkwasser, make sure to do your research on it and don't just dive right into it.

Thanks........ I'll be checking everything.. :)

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
YES SIR! :)
4a5ae6d9-38f8-b2d2.jpg
Duncan
4a5ae6d9-390f-3636.jpg
RBTA ....young tank but the price and the fact that I kept them with success before made me grab this one :)
4a5ae6d9-3961-7382.jpg
zoas
4a5ae6d9-3977-c150.jpg
green candy cane and frog spawn
4a5ae6d9-39a9-d9fc.jpg
also have video on YouTube / xDAVMANx

This is my 60 DAY Mark .....

I am looking into upgrading the sump
And skimmer.
To be......................;-)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: