Attachments

• DSC01207.jpg
    DSC01207.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 537

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Having that wave feature, will this tank coming stock have enough flow for sps? Or will you have to add additional flow?

Aaaaah, see you added another pump inside tank for more circulation.

Last edited:

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
some pictures

my original plan for sps and clams went out the window when i broke down one of my other tanks and had to condense and give stuff away. That is when I introduced 1 Single anemone to this tank.

Under my pacific sun 90watt led it would keep on splitting!!!! i wasn't even feeding them!!! every once in a while they would take long walks and reach out and touch there neighbors that is why i lost/gave away some of my nicest pieces. Even though i miss some of the coral i had i love the anemone island.

I am currently in the process of removing some RBTA so i could make some more room for coral. for the past couple of months they have not moved at all so i know what kind of flow they prefer

Attachments

• DSC_0175.JPG
    DSC_0175.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC_0181.JPG
    DSC_0181.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0185.JPG
    DSC_0185.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC_0188.JPG
    DSC_0188.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 309

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I have 3 occelaris clowns. I eventually will like to part with some but they have there foots in deep crevices. The only way i could get them out is to increase the vortech flow to maximum. But im scared of what will happen when they try to find new home again. It takes a while before they settle down and i dont wanna lose any coral right now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: