jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
that's some fcked up stuff, i mean what do you win with ntotm ?

Nothing. The same as any other TOTM contest. It just gives us something to strive for and a little recognition. Reefcentrals nano reef community is pretty small so usually the nano reef tanks aren't that great. Nano-reef.com has all the BIG SHOT-little tank owners :D
Sad thing is Alon Cheated and still lost initially...LOL. They'll probably both be disqualified from the contest though.

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
This was the best morning read EVER!!! What a bunch of tools!! Here's my plan- next month, I will enter MY 24g Nano. Then, EVERY MEMBER of MR votes for me and I win!!! Ha!!! I will then break down my tank and give 1 (ONE) zoa polyp to EVERYONE that voted for me- a win-win situation for all, and I can brag on the forum that I won, even though I voted for someone else and didn't really care if I won.

WOW, I am glad I joined MR instead of ANY of the other forums. I see this on other forums, never on MR. I guess NYers aren't so bad after all :)

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This was the best morning read EVER!!! What a bunch of tools!! Here's my plan- next month, I will enter MY 24g Nano. Then, EVERY MEMBER of MR votes for me and I win!!! Ha!!! I will then break down my tank and give 1 (ONE) zoa polyp to EVERYONE that voted for me- a win-win situation for all, and I can brag on the forum that I won, even though I voted for someone else and didn't really care if I won.

WOW, I am glad I joined MR instead of ANY of the other forums. I see this on other forums, never on MR. I guess NYers aren't so bad after all :)

lol just straight up bribing now.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
WHAT THE F IS THIS :lol2:
image.php

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: