selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Hi I just got the lunar pods for my reef keeper elite try to install it and didn't work I think I need the new update so I try to find the new reef 2.0 soft ware so I can down load it but after looking for it for the past 2hrs I give up and the USB hook up that have is the older one so instead of shipping it to them and waiting for to help me I rather trade help for frags .... I live in nj 07104 ... If you can help me out installing the the new reef 2.0 on my pc and hook up the pods and label my ports ill trade some frags !! Please pm me !! Thanks

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
If you werent so far away I would give you a hand... maybe we can run a terminal connection and I can control your PC and download everything for you...? but if you were still in need of the newer USB firmware doubt it would help much.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
If you werent so far away I would give you a hand... maybe we can run a terminal connection and I can control your PC and download everything for you...? but if you were still in need of the newer USB firmware doubt it would help much.

Dam .... This sucks ... I mite just have to send it out or buy the new USB thing smh
Thanks for the help tho

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Keep hope alive... it's not as difficult as you're making it out to be.
I find the Reef Keepers much easier to deal with than APEX.

This is the MyReef software link

are you definitely sure you have an older SID? Check version once you download the software. If you want to rename any ports on the PC4 you will need to plug them in directly to the PC via SID and go into myreef and rename. Very simple.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: