aborrero4u

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Haven't had one in a while, but I'm trying to set mine up. Little unsure what I'm missing. Directions were horrendous from manufacturer PWC. anyone can provide assistance as to what I need? I think I just need a dual switch that I'm going to pick up from Home Depot? Will be getting RO directly from my sink, so I just want to plug and play.

I know where it reads FLOW, that's where the dirty water comes out, that's the red line. Then I have another blue and white line but I'm unsure where to connect it to. There's only one place where I can attach another line. Please help, thanks in advance.

Alex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Cave Dweller

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not a pro here but the white line should come out the attachment on the DI filter to be your finished product. Check around/on the side of the clear chamber and there should be another connector to put the blue line into which you will run to the sink/water source.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
the top canister marked di filter, the open fitting on the left is your finished water.
the line going into the clear canister should be your water in, and the other is waste.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: