Ofzakaria

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
New user here. Been in the hobby for 12 years but just recentlygot to know this forum. Am from California's bay area.
Will start a tank journal soon which will be the best way to introduce myself and my system..

Can I ask 2 dumb questions?
Whats the difference between reefs.come and www.manhattanreefs.com?

Is reefs.com mainly for east coast?

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Hello all,
New user here. Been in the hobby for 12 years but just recentlygot to know this forum. Am from California's bay area.
Will start a tank journal soon which will be the best way to introduce myself and my system..

Can I ask 2 dumb questions?
Whats the difference between reefs.come and www.manhattanreefs.com?

Is reefs.com mainly for east coast?
Welcome! To answer your question, Reefs.com is an umbrella platform for various things of national or international scope beyond the forum like the Reefs blog, Advanced Aquarist/Reefs magazine databases etc. It grew out of the Manhattan Reefs community which has been around for roughly 20 years. Content flows in and out of both. Forum membership is still pretty heavily tied to the Manhattan Reefs group, so a lot of the posts you will see are NYC oriented, but the intent is that everyone can participate and access all of the above through Reefs.com Randy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: