Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when you signed in to the MR spring frag swap they gave you a free ticket to encourage you to join the raffle, just was wondering if that would be going on at njrc?

We're offering all raffle tickets for a dollar to encourage you to participate in the raffles! Last years ticket pricing (at both events) was tiered for more expensive tickets for more expensive prizes. A dollar a chance to win a $1000 TV will hopefully be some incentive!

:D

Last edited:

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
We're offering all raffle tickets for a dollar to encourage you to participate in the raffles! Last years ticket pricing (at both events) was tiered for more expensive tickets for more expensive prizes. A dollar a chance to win a $1000 TV will hopefully be some incentive!

:D

Thanks for the info, some how I missed this or I would have replied earlier... I'll be there a part of the Nacl crew...

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I paid a while back in June just wondering how does it work at the door

At the door we'll have badges with your name/forum name on them. When you enter there will be two tables. One with pre-registered badges and one for the pay at the door folks. You'll pick up your name badge and goodie bag then. Like last year the goodie bag will be filled with interesting things.

Looking forward to seeing NaCl (along with the other 39 vendors) there. We'll have over 1800g of water there this year! Good thing we're having it shipped in!!

Be sure to stop by the Frag Swap forum over on NJRC to list your sale/trade items.

miamiluis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm there Like a Miami...

Well... There are no Bears in Miami, and the Dolphins JUST SUCK this year... So I'll JUST BE THERE!
Excited like a snorkeling collecting trip!
WHoooHOO!:bablefish:groupflip:biggrinpa
Queens Reprezentin!!!!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excited like a snorkeling collecting trip!

LOL. Good line. I'm looking forward to the collecting trip as well.

We?ve had a surprise addition to our event!

IceCap, Inc., our event sponsor, is presenting their guest and well known speaker Anthony Calfo who will be doing a presentation on the new and emerging possibilities for Recycling and Sustainability within the Saltwater Aquarium Hobby. We look forward to this presentation and thank IceCap for bringing Anthony out to speak to us on such an important issue.

Anthony will be doing Book and Poster signings in the IceCap booth!

IceCap, Inc. will also be doing a "Swap your Halides at the Swap" promotion. They are encouraging the recycling of your used halide bulbs by providing recycle containers and special pricing on their full line of halide bulbs. IceCap, Inc. will take care of properly disposing of the used halide bulbs.

4 great speakers, one great day. See you there!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, this weekend is finally upon us. We have 40 vendors and 325 attendees registered so far (plus the 60+vendor reps). Looks like this is going to be one HUGE event, and nearly as well attended as MACNA DC! The last day to pre-register will be tomorrow (10/22). After that we'll see you at the door (goodie bags for those who pay at the door will be first come first served since there are only 500 of them).

There's lots of buzz in the Frag Swap forum now, so head on over and check out the swaps, trades and pre-orders available.

Last edited:

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks to everyone who braved the weather and made it out to the swap. We hope you had a great time, learned lots and found that special something for your tank.

Good luck with your upcoming event as well.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Thanks to everyone who braved the weather and made it out to the swap. We hope you had a great time, learned lots and found that special something for your tank.

Good luck with your upcoming event as well.

Rich, we had a great time. The organization and planning you guys exhibited was exceptional. Thank you for all your help and the constant 'in our face' with offers for additional help and asking if everything was ok.

The turnout was excellent. All the other vendors and the attendees were courteous and very friendly. Great group of people.

Thanks again for running a super event.
Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: