Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've kicked off our September group buy with PremiumAquatics.com. 15% off of all items across the board along with free shipping.

PA has added the Hanna PO4 & NO3 colorimeters to their lineup just for us (still waiting on the final details for these, but the prices will be competitive)!

Additional Information here

Our last group buy topped out around 16K before discount! :Yikes:

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wow. 16K. Thats a lot of dough on an order. You guys must have gotten some sweet discounts with that much buying power. :birthday:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Phyl, I logged in and kept getting
"An Error Has Occurred! The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
when trying to look at the GB info.

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JHale, Sorry about that. I should have made the note that you have to be an NJRC member to be able to access the GB. THIS has a little bit more detail on the GB timeline if you're interested in seeing that without having access to the buy itself. Delivery is anticipated to be right around September 20/23.

Generally 12$ well spent when figured against the 15% from PAs already good prices.

Leoskee you should have seen the pile when it landed on the doorstep. More than 20 boxes, which was ironically less than the previous buy we did of 10K. We ordered a lot of AC Jrs in the last buy (11 of them) and a pair of ACIII Pro units as well. That caused the $$$ to climb pretty quickly. Above the 15% discount they're also going to be contributing a nice raffle donation to the October Frag Swap (27th). Otherwise between that and free shipping we're pretty happy with the arrangement.

dickenscd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am having problem to access site to place my order for PA group buy in the past one hour.

Is there anything I can do if I am not able to access the site by 11:00pm tonight.

James

dickenscd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Site is up and running, should be ok.

What browser/op sys are you running?

Can you link directly to the thread? http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=5213.0

If not you can email the order to [email protected].

Thanks!

I have XP and IE 7 in my computer.

I have no problem to go every site excluding www.njreefers.org and www.premiumaquatics.com in the past 2 hours.

I will email my order If I can not access the above site within an hour.

Thanks,

James

gnatp2

Greek god
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Anyone else in Manhattan getting involved in this? Wondering if anyone with a car had plans on picking stuff up in Jersey and could possibly bring stuff back to the city.

Nate

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: