Treef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm curious about this product, recently saw it on drsfostersmith.com and remembered this thread, has anyone had any experience with this product, especially with feeding it to Dragonets?

fishywoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Found this in a chat on another reef website. "If you can get it try shrimp eggs ,its frozen. Everything in my tank went nuts. The guy at the LFS showed me on a couple tanks today, He feed an open brain it looked like it was going to explode it was so cool! I can get you the name of product if you want. Its very small sized anything should eat it. Oh and he "chummed" the water in a tank with a bunch of suncorals all of em opened right up"!

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got some of it and use in my tank occasionally. I feed it mostly for corals so I feed it at night. I have seen fish eat it. But it my 500G tank its hard to see if my mandarin is eating it. Seems like a good food for things with small mouths. The pipe fish in my small tank seem to like it a lot.

sanjay.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I got some of it and use in my tank occasionally. I feed it mostly for corals so I feed it at night. I have seen fish eat it. But it my 500G tank its hard to see if my mandarin is eating it. Seems like a good food for things with small mouths. The pipe fish in my small tank seem to like it a lot.

sanjay.

OK! That's it, I'm ordering some.;) Thanks Sanjay

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: