TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
That was the dumbest video EVER..anyone who believes that that is real is Dumber than the guy who made it..trying to fool people..yea right some crazy broad is living in your crawl space for a few weeks..yes WEEKS that's what his response was if you look under the video at the questions. It would have been better if a scary face popped out instead when you are staring at it waiting for something to happen..or if he atleast caught her pissing in his sink..that could have been classic. Catch her pissing in your sink then rock her in the jaw. THAT I would have found entertaining! What about when the guy straight up walks in the kitchen and she goes to run away..he goes right next to the sink that she JUST PISSED IN. I'm sorry but it would have wreaked of piss..anyone who pees in the shower knows that smell stays there for a minute LMAO and that's with water running..in a dry sink it would stay there for HOURS. Even when he woke up it would have still smelled. I'm calling Bullshyt on this chump and his weak video. Big thumbs DOWN:type::dead:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I agree that its BS, but it is conceivable that she would come out of the crawlspace when the guy and his GF were at work...bathe and take a dump before going back into hiding...then again she was supposed to have been there for weeks...how would she handle "that time of month"?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: