bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I need a few pieces of luggage for the tour. One carry-on/roller, and one bigger bag for winter/summer clothes swap (whatever season I'm not in is in the big bag on the truck)

I don't want to spend too much money, but the bags have to last. I fly every monday. So they're possibly going through baggage claim once a week. And we all know how nicely those baggage handlers treat your luggage!

I'd like to not pay full price for the bags. I really don't have $500 to spend on bags that are going to get the %^^%& beat out of them every week.

I checked Century 21 today. They had one I liked, but it was on the small side. (I'm looking for a 22" carryon roller)

What other suggestions do you all have.

B

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Josh, I stopped by bag house today (was in the area) they had a few bags, but were about $300 for the one I wanted. Same thing (about) was 129 at C21. I was really supprised. (and pissed at myself for not buying it at c21. I'm not going to be able to get NEAR that place tomorrow.

Romain. Thanks. I didn't even think of macys!

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: