SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I Went Last SuN NOonish TOok 2 Hrs Ill Take Sunrise There Thistime Took It Home Less Than A Hour. Mabe Ill Go After Work today I Was late For The SPs But Still Got A Sick Yellow Millie And Some Frags.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
0.o! you got that yellow milli! you lucky guy that thing was bright. you gotta frag us a piece one day steve. hope the tank is doing well haven't seen you in a long time

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Rob and gab, you should take a detour to Hicksville. Before going. So you can avoid traffic. You guys can hang out at my pool then go when the shipment arrives.

it arrived already! we are dressed and gonna be leaving the house in about 15-20minutes :P and when did you live in Hicksville gab wants to no. we're always down to go swimming :D

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Thank you I appreciate the kind words! Bob Jr. and Brad Novak have been nothing short of amazing in helping me turn things around for them, quite honestly some of the best people I ever worked for!

I'm there on the weekends Fri-Sun from open to until 5pm do you come in later? just ask for me next time my friend :)

Must have been after 5. Will ask for you next time I visit on the weekend :).

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
happy with the 1 acro she got. I thought there would be tons of new stuff but only about 10-12 new pieces of SPS.. thought there would be more, but happy anyways. The pockets are not tho. :/

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
there was 2 really nice ones Steve. my girl got one of them but it was not a colony it was a small frag/mini colony i would say i guess and then the other one that i wanted but did not get was a blue with Pink Mili. it looked like cotton candy, im sure its gone by now tho.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: