294   2   1
Mother colonie

d9965ef27c7088186b0058d0859e4706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Everyone back off his post has been up for a minute and I am the one that started this convo that’s not cool I hate how this forum is losing its integrity, I’ve been doing this hobby since before smart phones and we all knew each other a lot of ppl know what I’m talking about but these noobs coming in just to profit is kind of sickening this is a hobby that you do because you’re passionate about it, if you want to make money I’ll gladly show anyone how to really make money sitting on their laptop at home cuz no one works anymore and I will teach you to day trade you’ll make more every day than ruining a hobby that’s dying because of for instance the assholes in Hawaii I paid $20 if that for yellow tangs and you can find them for $400-$1000 thankfully I can get Hawaiian yellow tangs and that’s only because everyone knows me ive been a reefer almost 30 years and I’ve never seen such crazy prices or anything like what’s happening right now and it has nothing to do w covid

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: