rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I have decided to post pics of my tank - it is a great way to see a progress over time... more and more stuff added, more and more stuff lost :) but it is fun to come back and see how it all started. I got this tank in nov 08, took apart in jan 09, and that's how it started what you will see now.

it is mostly zoas, acans, softies... I dont have a much luck with SPS. I do add vitamin C twice a day. and still have not learned how to take nice pictures. pics are from my blackberry storm :) but I will have to get a camera and learn how to take nice pics.

here is the first pic of the tank from jan 09

IMG_0009.jpg

rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
that was the beginning...

first fish was a pair of clowns from dr. sanjay that i picked up at the swap in PA. the male is 90% black now and female 30%.

IMG_0005.jpg

rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
it is 72g bowfront. aquascaping took me honestly 4 weeks to do. I must say thank to my buddy who helped me out with it. I got a dead live rock. it was dry. i bought acrylic rods, aquamend from HD, i spent 3 days trying to come up with something. I decided to cure LR once it was pre-assembled.

Nice Aqua scape
What Size Tank U Have

rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
yup - from Iherb.com - there are several discussions on RC about it. I started with brightwell vitamin c since it had some buffer in it. now, switched to Iherb to lower the costs. here is example - i bought a frag from one of the guys on MR of mohawk - we know who has them and yes, he can confirm that - I think I got 3-4 polyps on that frag in 2nd week of February - here is the pic of the frag right now. I know the pic is not the greates one, but I have not mastered that yet.

Zoa-Mohawkv02.jpg

You add vitamin C?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: