Timfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons? Flasher and Fairy wrasses are options. I've had very good success with the smaller Haleochorus species over the years but wouldn't try them in tanks less than 36" long or without covers as they are very sctive

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

pink stripe,
opossum wrasses, either yellow or white stripe , ask for them, get more demand up here in NY

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
any fairy or flasher wrasse. there are a ton of species you can choose from but they are know to be jumpers so make sure you have the tank covered, prices range from 35-1500 depending what wrasse you get

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
most lfs will carry some species, not sure on stores in the city as i live upstate, online stores also, id google and find the 1 or ones you really want before purchasing, dont waste money on a super male as they all turn male and dont do pairs as the female will go sub male also. i currently have a eightline redsea, a hooded wrasse and a orange back wrasse

Mrerod11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
most lfs will carry some species, not sure on stores in the city as i live upstate, online stores also, id google and find the 1 or ones you really want before purchasing, dont waste money on a super male as they all turn male and dont do pairs as the female will go sub male also. i currently have a eightline redsea, a hooded wrasse and a orange back wrasse
live upstate as well. Where do you go for your wrasse?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
im up in dutchess county, honestly i go to petco in poughkeepsie, hit or miss pretty good prices on fish and corals, petes aquarium in fishkill and aquarium solution 101 but he is in process of moving down street to a much larger store

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: