Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Group buy? I didn't know we were going to be officially offering a group buy on the RK2 controllers. Anyhow, since I guess it's on now...we are offering a group buy on the Reef Keeper 2:lol: . Prices for the expansion socket and pH probe will remain the same. Please send your GB info to [email protected] and include contact name, phone # and what items you would like to receive on this Reef Keeper group buy. I'm open to cut off dates. I'm thinking October 31st but if someone has a better idea then let us know.

5-9 Units $10.00 off
10+ Units $15.00 off and free shipping

Thanks,

Scott
:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Club buy ends October 20th

We will be ending the Manhattan Reef Club buy on October 20th. We have decided not to drag it out too long after to speaking with Digital Aquatics about the club buy. Please contact me @ [email protected] to make payment arrangements. It looks like we probably will have less than 10 units but more than 5 units sold.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
group buy...

If you still want to buy an RK2 or other controller please send us an email and we can offer you a discount. Don't worry about the group buy. Sometimes GB's can be a hassle anyway. We already shipped a unit out today and we gave him special pricing on one unit. We will offer this until October 27th now.

email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: