E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
My Fiance and I are going to attend :)

Question... As a birthday surprise, she bought 2 tickets a little while ago.. before we knew about the frag swap. Will these tickets "count"?

thanks!

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My Fiance and I are going to attend :)

Question... As a birthday surprise, she bought 2 tickets a little while ago.. before we knew about the frag swap. Will these tickets "count"?

thanks!

I'd send a PM to Justjoe on RC, they'll get you into the aquarium and frag swap but not include the lunch.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
MR/LIRA/Boston Reefers Regional Swap
"Back to the Swap" - A members only event

This event will be members only, no vendor tables, you are permitted to bring in your own coolers for frags and to make prearranged trades and sales.

Saturday August 15th - Atlantis Marine World
Riverhead, Long Island, NY
http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/
$25 per person - tickets available at the door

Hours - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Price includes a wonderful catered lunch and admission to the aquarium.

Please note that all fees are paid to AMW/LIRA and MR is not collecting any money for this event.

Post a reply here if you will be attending this event. You can pay at the door but we want to get an accurate headcount to plan for food :chefico:. Please only RSVP if you can definitely make it!

Thanks!

:snoop:
yeah im taking my wife kids sister and brother in law that makes 6

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Sounds like it was the great event as expected! Sorry I couldn't be there, but I did get the chance to visit James' tanks (and James of course!) later this evening. Always a pleasure.

So nice to see that there truly was a 'swap' of corals that also happened here and not only sales. Something for us to focus on going forward :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: