QueensRob

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I woke up this morning and this guy was completely white. I drip and temp acclimated. He was placed low in the tank for light acclimation. I am so sad because it was going to be my prize piece. Did anyone else loose anything from swap?

Attachments

• 20140507_090338_resized.jpg
    20140507_090338_resized.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 349

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Nope, I've smoked plenty of pot to know it had to be fox, his assistant or someone sitting within 5 feet of his table for the entire 2nd half of the swap.....though neither looked high. But I have know people that look high when there not and look sober when floating on cloud nine.....and I went back to him about 10 times debating if I should buy the bloodshot or not.....and each time would get a wiff.....not a big deal...whatever someone does on their own time is their problem ....found it funny though

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
IMO the stress that frag went thru was a lot to get to the swap from his place and then you dip when you got home I really think made it RTN
Maybe I am wrong but I had this happen to me with coral I buy at swaps a couple times....
Looks like a hawinks from the pic,,, I add coral to My frag system first and watch it for bugs,etc and if it makes it in 48-72hrs then I dip it and add to main display

Duke I think does this also or has a separate system with a filter sock attached to frag tank

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
looks like a hawkins bud. also dont forget He goes from swap to swap in different states. idk if that could of been the same piece he just had at rap or another swap he just came from but hes traveling like no tomorrow to different states. some of the coral he had at florida came Straight to you guys at the swap and some came from his house as well. all depends, if that was a hawkins that is a hard SPS to keep . Lost 2 of them so far. we dont even go for those SPS anymore cause we lost 2 already. maybe one day again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: