jdeets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmilyB:
<STRONG>Crud. Well, I'll have to figure that out a bit better...

Here:
www.members.home.net/d.hadford/Brain2

icon_redface.gif
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey DEB! Welcome to Reefs.org! James D here from RAMR!

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EmilyB yes the tenticals come out at night. the brain reverses it self (inside out) and exposes it tenticals at night w/ not light...looks wierd. i got some pics of it last night. i will get them up tomorrow. a day at the lake on the 4th and i am beat so i will get them up tomorrow for you all

kjoz i too have enjoyed everyone elses pics. please keep them comming. i love to see what everyone else has and to see what people enjoy. i get my kicks like that. i can see what i need to put on my "wish list"

kjoz there aren't any photos in you gallery. please let me know where they are so i can view them
icon_smile.gif

thanks everyone
icon_biggrin.gif

Lunchbukcet

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Lunchbucket ]

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have more show and tell!!! i got a cleaner shrimp and a cool shroom mounted on some LR yesterday. the shroom was right in front of thier return so it was shriveled and i got it for cheaper becaue they thought somthing was wrong. i saw it was cool colored. a metalic turqoius almost. now it is open and happy in my tank.

here are a couple pics. got it mounted to a nice sized piece of LR too.

well, that F$$king yahoo photo page is messing up again when i link pics! piece of #$#$%#%#% ##%#%#% ##%#%%#% ahhhh. well go here and look at the pics. damn that thing

hope you all like
later
Lunchbucket
pics page w/ shroom, shroom w/ LR that was attached, and ricordia and shroom props

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: Lunchbucket ]

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kjoz thanks for the compliment on the brain. it is doing great in my tank!! i just hope it grows

finally go to see the pics.

here i will post 2 of the pics
View

View

very very nice sun polyps i would love to get some sometime!! they are beautiful

what is the red thing??

i love the new shroom i got. metalic turqoius almost. very cool, can wait till it multiplies. any idea how long it will be?

thanks
Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry jkoz it says there are no photos in any of the albums. i got to where i could look at the albums but there is nothing in them.

here is the brain at night like i promised

just got a cleaner shrimp and a new shroom yesterday. i will get pics up asap

later
Lunchbucket
red brain at night

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: Lunchbucket ]

kjoz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad it finally worked. The red thing is a Chili or the scientific name is Alcyonium sp. It is a branching soft coral. The picture of it was taken with just the blue actinics on. The picture of the Sun Polyps was taken with the lights out and I was holding a flashlight up to get it.
I'm not sure about your mushrooms. They are my favorite. I want a small tank with just mushrooms in it some day. Hope others will post more pictures. I loved the purple starfish!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
chilli coral easy to keep? they look cool. not to many sofies are bright red!! i need some red in my tank

i hope others post too.

i hope my shrooms grow good. love the way a full colony looks. very neat!!

later
Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice jimbo. i like the macro algae you have in there. very natural looking. you have a web page so i can droole at you tank more??

later
Lunchbucket

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: