• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Seems to be better.

The only thing that that has changed I guess with all the issues is that one when someone uploads images there are no more thumbnails. While I would normally look at the images on a thread, I will not click on them. So I have found myself opening a thread for say a Zoa Identification to see if I can help. If I don't see a pic I move on.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
it's very intermittent. Sometimes switching from one page to another takes like 20 seconds, sometimes it loads almost instantly.
Using Chrome on a pretty fast laptop with SSD, so I assume cookies, cache for the page should be quick fast.
Msg on the bottom corner of chrome, usually says "waiting for www.manhattanreefs.com" when slowness occurs.
Example, first time editing this post took about 10-15 seconds to load and 10-15 seconds to save but then when I re-edit it, it took 10-15 second to load but it saves instantly.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Seems to be better.

The only thing that that has changed I guess with all the issues is that one when someone uploads images there are no more thumbnails. While I would normally look at the images on a thread, I will not click on them. So I have found myself opening a thread for say a Zoa Identification to see if I can help. If I don't see a pic I move on.

Same here. The site works flawlessly both on the android app and on PC, but images display as attachements and there are no thumbnails.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: