Bobyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The adds are blocking parts of the website… I can not make new posts using mobile browsers I have to use desktop versions.
In my image look at where you would click to create a new post, it is blocked. So is everything else in the area.

It’s a **** deal to try and force every one into paying to remove a broken feature! I’ve found myself using R2R and even RC significantly more since this started!

Attachments

• 0389F123-D459-4CCB-AC0A-1DA140D85E35.jpeg
    0389F123-D459-4CCB-AC0A-1DA140D85E35.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
The adds are blocking parts of the website… I can not make new posts using mobile browsers I have to use desktop versions.
In my image look at where you would click to create a new post, it is blocked. So is everything else in the area.

It’s a **** deal to try and force every one into paying to remove a broken feature! I’ve found myself using R2R and even RC significantly more since this started!
That is actually a bug in the banner ad, I will get it resolved.

We haven't added any new ads for logged in users, so nothing should have changed for you. We're not trying to force anyone into paying, we're offering a way to remove the standard ads we've had for some time. r2r has hundreds of "donate to get feature X" elements, we don't even compare.

Bobyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is actually a bug in the banner ad, I will get it resolved.

We haven't added any new ads for logged in users, so nothing should have changed for you. We're not trying to force anyone into paying, we're offering a way to remove the standard ads we've had for some time. r2r has hundreds of "donate to get feature X" elements, we don't even compare.

This has been this way for many months now. I really don’t care about adds as long as they don’t interfere, but when I can’t easily make posts I just stop using the website and make them elsewhere.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
This has been this way for many months now. I really don’t care about adds as long as they don’t interfere, but when I can’t easily make posts I just stop using the website and make them elsewhere.
So to be clear, this ad in question is NOT part of Google Ads, so it will NOT be removed based on the original purpose of this thread.

However, it is great that you guys brought up this problem because we had not seen it before. So now that you raised it as an issue, we have already improved the layout. Please check and reply here if it is still a problem.

Once again, we are always looking for ways to improve the site. Perhaps I should just create a thread about that?

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Thank God you said something about that banner, legit has been there for like a year almost always had to zoom in or fanangle turning my phone and zooming in to click post a thread. Kudos to you for that one.

As for the person who finally resolved that! Much love!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: