reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Any one have an ideas on a way to mount RO tubing to the ceiling or walls? Looking to run a line from my RO unit in my closet to my new ATO container about 15 feet away but don't want it running on the floor where it can be tripped over.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
put up crown molding....Haha.
I run rodi from bathroom to fish closet through the wall and from fish closet to tank in living room about 60 feet
f4bee7c6e382f808bfeb0169798afc18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
That would be nice, but looking for something lower budget. haha. I actually am seeing a lot of stuff for cord management with adhesive stickies that im considering but would love if I can find some of the ones that have the pull tab for removal which i cant find.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
That would be nice, but looking for something lower budget. haha. I actually am seeing a lot of stuff for cord management with adhesive stickies that im considering but would love if I can find some of the ones that have the pull tab for removal which i cant find.
Lowes or home depot.

Wire management cord covers

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
60' run....
I was thinking of a 60' run myself.....
U leave the unit on all the time and control with float valve?

Not a worry ? Leaving water on with just control valve safety ?

put up crown molding....Haha.
I run rodi from bathroom to fish closet through the wall and from fish closet to tank in living room about 60 feet
f4bee7c6e382f808bfeb0169798afc18.jpg

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
60' run....
I was thinking of a 60' run myself.....
U leave the unit on all the time and control with float valve?

Not a worry ? Leaving water on with just control valve safety ?
Ghl controller.

I use a rodi booster pump for my ato that is in another room.

The reservoir line only goes down 3 gallons into the reservoir in case it gets stuck on.

Learned lesson and flooded house before.

I dont go directly from rodi unit.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Ghl controller.

I use a rodi booster pump for my ato that is in another room.

The reservoir line only goes down 3 gallons into the reservoir in case it gets stuck on.

Learned lesson and flooded house before.

I dont go directly from rodi unit.

how did you flood the house? im planning on doing a direct hook up to the RO unit. Will control it with an APEX solenoid for a low and high as well as the float valve where it goes into the ATO reservoir which will be a little above the high sensor.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
how did you flood the house? im planning on doing a direct hook up to the RO unit. Will control it with an APEX solenoid for a low and high as well as the float valve where it goes into the ATO reservoir which will be a little above the high sensor.
I had a union on my plumbing manifold blow out.
The return pump was on a battery back up and the ato kept running.
40 or so gallons drained.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
well the clips i ordered came in and they are too small for the RO tubing. Probably should have read that it accepts cord up to 0.2" So now waiting on larger clips to arrive Wednesday.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: