Alex A

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We had a huge coral formation at out backs so they coul not speak beheind us and the feeding was done in the "arena" as they called it...all the wranglers had shark poles (ski poles).:fight2:

So did u have a spear gun cas I wouldn't swim next to a tiger shark with out 1 or atleast a pole to push them away if they get to close

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Alex A

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Man that sux, My wife got her ear blown out on a dive in the Bahamas. I could see her pain...here are a cple. more shots..

X-mas tree worms in Beqa Laggon:

beqa_islandfiji_-_314-1.jpg

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
thats a cool pic.. ive always wanted a nice christmas tree worm rock for my tank... lol must look crazy in the lagoons in the wild..

i feel her pain.. i was in a fire when a oxygen and accetaline tank blew.. got bad burns on my face and disintigrated my right eardrum had second degree burns in my earcanal and the inner ear... i had bad vertigo issues and didnt know if i was gonna be able to get back on a firetruck again.. well now im just a semi def firefighter..lol and i have an excuse to my wife when she says im not listening..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: