roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
omg Did anyone catch this Tuesdays finale of the sons. I'm still reeling over it. Ope got revenge for his wife. Jimmy got his to. what a great show.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
SOOOO SICKK! I F'ing LOVE this show. Any thoughts on next season? I'm wondering if it will be from jail or maybe when they get out in 14 months? Also I had another thought after watching it the second time. Was it just me or did it seem like everyone KNEW about Jax's deal and they just played along like they were pissed at him for ratting so the plan could work? I figured since after the honking they all knew what was up and then that letter to Gemma so it made me think they were in on it.

UnknownWaters

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They were all in on it I think. next season? not from jail. no agent Stahl no deal/no jail. but now that tara knows about clay and gemma wasting Jax's old man I think clay is a dead man and who the hell is jax's brother tommy that his old man talked about in the letter to maureen ashby? And FYI I did cheer when agent Stahl got dealt with by Opie I hated that *****

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
+ 1 on stahl. She got what she deserved. triggerman everybody was in on it except gemma and us. That's what really blow me anyway. When the prospects blew there horns and the club started to laugh with jaxs i started yelling like it was the super bowl. I think the show will begin with them getting out of jail. Remember unknownwaters, they still need that deal not to do 30 years. After they killed Jimmy they only ripped up the paper work jaxs sighed to give up the IRA.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I think next season will start from them maybe about to get out of jail. Roc is right and I was thinking about this too when I got the email on my phone before and read your response Tony. The 14 month deal was given to their lawyer. The deal Opie ripped up was to give up the IRA. So basically they do the 14 months instead of 15 years,stahl and Jimmy are dead. They don't have to give up the Irish so they still have them as a connect. Things are going to be good on that end. Only problem now will be Uncer will not be in charge anymore so things will be a lot more difficult to maneuver. I'm also wondering What is going to happen to Uncer? He basically is going to say what? The army guys came through killed Jimmy and Stahl and only gave him a love tap? I duno how he's going to get away with that. Yo I was buggin like it was superbowl too haha I was yelling and it was like 3am when I finally watched it.

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
There is going to be a lot of bad blood between clay, gemma and jax when tara shows jaxs
the letters from his father, and yes the Russians will be another thing to contend with. The guy in the wheel chair that made the deal to give up Jimmy with the bad voice box. he is the founder of the hells angels.

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I think the russians were also in on it that why they gave Jimmy up, they no longer need him as a gun connect they have the Sons now, plus that would make Otto a dead man in jail and the Sons would also have lots of trouble in there... That old man had alot of pull...
Not sure whats going to happen with that letter and all...
The Sherriff is gangster
Love the SHOW...

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The Russians only gave up Jimmy to get 2 million $. They were also played by the club with the counterfeit cash. The gun connect is from the IRA. The sheriff is a real soldier.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Yea the russians were def not in on it they were pissed and they just gave him up for the 2 mil. I have a feeling clay will hook them up w/ the IRA guns though to make up for it after explaining the situation and I think it will work out in the end.

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
With out Jimmy the guns are going to go from the IRA to the Sons who were making the gun run anyway... I might be wrong. But like I said the Sons will not be having a good time in jail if they flipped, because the whole crew look like rats, because the Fed's just let them pass by... 2 Mil is alot but its nothing compared to what they're going to make...
The way I seen it, the Russians got 250k to play along on top of what Jimmy gave them, a new gun connect and the IRA the Russian and the Sons got rid of the agent that had the most dirt on them..
I guess we will all have to wait and see...

UnknownWaters

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The russians will have to answer to the IRA for turning on jimmy so the sons are free and clear of the russians IMO. Chief Unser turned in his service piece and tin before he did what he did so it was a civilian act. as far as the mayor goes tara knows the truth on how he paid off salazar to mess with the sins and that property scam with the Gym so mayor Hale will also be controled by the sons.

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ok so this season was awesome. Any preditions for the season finale. There"s no way Jaxs is going to kill Clay. Some how somebody is going to walk in on him. How about Tara telling Jaxs to kill Clay guess she had enough. Tig started some stuff with the niners I"m sure they will be a part of the finale. One more thing, think that deal will go down with the Irish. No way they are going to jail again at the end of this season.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think Jema and Uncer kill Clay bc Jaxs will have something happen and he will have to leave. I think the Irish are going to try to take out the Sons bc they are a threat bc of otto rating out bobby. I think juice kills the prosecutor and or otto to make things right with the club. There will def be some crazy twists I think so its hard to say exactly whats going to go down. Should b a good show!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: