BKreefbaby

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well it all starts with a little EDUCATION & RESEARCH.

we are living in great times where information is literally available in a matter of seconds 24hrs 7days a week.

would you drive a car without knowing how to drive? i don't think so.

I've been doing this for 12+ years and its always been best practices to
QT EVERYTHING NO MATTER THE SOURCE! (Fish Corals EVERYTHING!)

my .02

+1 totally agree with you and also BRS has a talk from MACNA about keeping the hobby sustainable and buying quality fish there is more to the video its really good.

this is the link its
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbuEMQ9f8ZU

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
No qt for me still relatively successful with my 220
Not saying qt is wrong or bad I would do it if I had time /room etc just think it's important that there r more then 1 way to do things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i remember a time when no matter were you went you would normally pay 60 and up for any corals and fish unless you bought damsels were at least 25 and up and then this guy named ralph show'd up and revolutionized the industry the 25 dollars acros that not too long ago were 150 and better were introduced and the 10 fish . made the hobby a lot more feasible for the masses and not just for a few. so if you complain that you cant sell your stuff for more you either are paying too much for it or are trying to get too much in return ,its not easy buddy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: