rhdoug

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I visit here from time to time and thought I would share some pics of my 58 gallon reef. It shares space with me in my home office since 1999, so we are old friends. Nothing fancy, but several of the animals have been with me for many years. The sebae anemone crosses the 10 year mark this fall if all continues to go well. The yellow leather just passed 9 years, and is recovering from an attacks from both the anemone and more recently a large orange acan that burned it to half its size overnight. The acan is no longer with me, the yellow turbinaria has taken its place and seems to be doing well there. It used to reside on the other end of the tank, I got it as a little frag in 2004. I added the woodwork around the tank last winter, and it has made maintenance much easier than lugging multiple buckets all over the place during water changes. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

loboarea.jpg

suncoralstop.jpg

anemone01.jpg

leatherandclam.jpg

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh610/rhdoug/Studio Reef Tank 2012/rightside.jpg

favid.jpg

FTS3-6-2012A.jpg

unitclosednoflash.jpg

unitopenleft.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: