Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks for all the responses! I'll definitely update the thread when our betas/demos hit the networks.

We also do periodic usability testing... I'll post here if opportunities come up, if people want to come out to check the game out for a few hours and answer a questionnaire or two.

if you need any illustrators let me know :eek:
Will do :) You can find open positions on our website: www.kaosstudios.com If there is anything you see that you want to apply for, let me know and I'll forward your resume.

How do i get a job playing I mean testing video games.
LoL. I started out testing as a break from school for a bit, and the rest is history. We aren't recruiting any more testers for this project, as far as I know, but I'll think of you if anything comes up, assuming that you're serious :)

Avi, don't forget that Xbox of mine collecting dust:)
There is nothing nearer to my mind, Marcin ;) As soon as the disc goes gold, you'll have my copy.

I don't understand it. Can some game designers realize that some people cannot play FPS games and need the option to switch to 3rd person? If you could do that, I would be up to try the PS3 Beta.
Chief, believe it or not, I am also one of those few who suffer from nausea while playing some FPS games. Sadly, that's just the way they keep making them... the perspective and animations that make us feel like ****, also turn other people on. People vote with their money, and well, the results speak for themselves. Anyhow, for what it's worth, I've been a constant voice of, "take that effect/animation out - it makes me sick" in the project. It's halfway better than the other games out there, but I feel your pain every day.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We also do periodic usability testing... I'll post here if opportunities come up, if people want to come out to check the game out for a few hours and answer a questionnaire or two.
Hey again,

If you are interested in stopping by to check out the game, PM me your email address and I'll add it to our usability email list. If you have time to stop by Chelsea at the enclosed time, just be of the first to ping us back and you're in!

Experience playing FPSs is a must - we need people who have a frame of reference.

Cheers.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Hey again,

If you are interested in stopping by to check out the game, PM me your email address and I'll add it to our usability email list. If you have time to stop by Chelsea at the enclosed time, just be of the first to ping us back and you're in!

Experience playing FPSs is a must - we need people who have a frame of reference.

Cheers.

What if I am more into the story, the art, the effects, the images, the settings, the logic, the plot and all other little stuff that can make a game fun instead of just shoot shoot shoot? Should I try it out? For example, I am the kind of people who watch an action movie and could enjoy great special effects (yelling and clapping) but if one small artifact that does not belong to the time period protraited will immediately drag down my rating for the movie.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: