fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
There's many an RC thread that has cops busting down doors. You think Reefers are the only people that run three 400 watt lumenarcs in a separate room in the basement, vented outside? The only ones using 4 times the electricity of their neighboors?

There's one guy on the deltec forums that had his house raided twice in one year. The halides caught the attention of helicopters that they use to find grow operations. One of the times he was raided he was in his kitchen making two part.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Add the lights and then the random people stopping by to pick up frags, it isn't surprising peoples perceptions on what "may" be going on inside the house. Sucky situation to find oneself in but in a way a bit comical, a very sick and twisted way that is.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
One of our guys who lives in Queens had his house raided when he was at work. LIPA turned him in because of his power consumption. They assumed a grow operation and raided his house while his wife was home. He raced home and spent 2 hours with the officers talking about his tanks. They atleast apologized and laughed about it. I can't believe the cops there would go off of a tip without any investigation at all. Not even watching the house or anything. If that's the case you could "turn in" anyone you had a problem with and have their door kicked in. Doesn't make any sense. I'm not a litigious person and I would let most stuff slide but in that case and how they handled it, I would raise hell.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
lfsmarineguy, did you say Queens/LIPA guess I better warn the family we may have the cop-pers showing up on our door step.lol

Funny, but not funny. It is sad what our country is coming to.:(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: