Status
Not open for further replies.

Domsreef404

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have listed my lights for sale 4 times the moderator asked me in his words do not post multipals i wrote him and asked him to tell me how to delete old threads so i could repost them as they get older they go to the end of the list just wanted to try and sell them well as it is he never answered me so i didnt post them for 5 days i reposted today and the thread just disapered wonder why people have told me that this moderator is a a jerk now i belive them sorry for any miss spelling im really disapointed in his actions i dont really post much and i guess i wont b any more

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Not sure if you know what it means by "bump" your thread.
So let me explain how it works. When someone(including yourself) post in your thread, your thread will be "bumped" to the top of the list. However, don't bump too often or it will become a nuisance to others.

So if you want to bump your thread to the top, you just reply your own thread with the word bump as the msg.

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Thread :moved:

That poor moderator....asleep at the wheel :lol2:

asleep.1.500.jpg

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you mods weren't so busy modding the wah thread and other senseless threads, than maybe you would be able to keep up with the important issues like this one.

You Mods stink and to think you didn't even get an apology. :irked:

Domsreef404

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you mods weren't so busy modding the wah thread and other senseless threads, than maybe you would be able to keep up with the important issues like this one.

You Mods stink and to think you didn't even get an apology. :irked:
this is not a good place people dont even say sorry but thats people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: