Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Hello everyone! Got some goodies to show you all before they go out on newsletters. :)

Tierra de Fuego Acro. Been in our system for over two months, coloring up beautifully in our 1200g display system. It gets brighter and brighter each day! $150 per frag. Only 4 frags available. Click Here
tierra.jpg

Iceman Monti When we imported the piece three months ago, we couldn't believe the colors on this piece. Neon teal blue with green polyps! Thinking it was just stressed or bleached, we let it color up in our display tank under 1000W MH and color seems to be holding, if not getting brighter! Only 3 frags available. $150 per frag. Click Here
iceman.jpg

Bloody Red Zoas. Brightest red skirts I've ever seen, almost as bright as Goblin Fire Zoas! $10 / polyp. 3 polyp minimum Click Here
bloodyred.jpg

Audi0s

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Im dying to get a frag of that tiera, put me first on the list when you cut yours up! If I wasnt unemployed Id be next! I actually almost ordered it immediatly when I got the email but my other half thought better of our situation lol

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thanks guys, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces in the show tank. :) It's unbelievable how bright pink it is in person.

The shot was taken under 1000W 20K Radium. I believe few other vendors such as WWC, WTF and SC have pics of the TDF under various different lighting as well. HTH,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: