rjl09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mayweather is a real smart man!! Its boxing and not a street fight but I'm with all you guys, the fight was terrible and thanks to online streaming, I didn't lose any money but I did lose sleep!

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I would like to give a BIG thank you to dace brown. He is a man of his word and yes he did fulfill his obligations as far as our bet. I didn't get the purple tang. I got a way better prize in my designer clownfish pairs. Not 1 pair but 2. Thanks dace. MONEY MAY wins in the rematch. WANNA BET. LOL

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I would like to give a BIG thank you to dace brown. He is a man of his word and yes he did fulfill his obligations as far as our bet. I didn't get the purple tang. I got a way better prize in my designer clownfish pairs. Not 1 pair but 2. Thanks dace. MONEY MAY wins in the rematch. WANNA BET. LOL

Pics or it didnt happen :)

dacebrown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
B-ridge. Even if there is a rematch , I will not put a bet on it .. The fight of the century is the worst fight for the whole galaxy ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 86

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: