Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Weidman! lol. Anderson Silva will be champ until he retires or loses a decision to Jones. Jones is the only person I see beating him. Chael did hump him for 5 rounds on the floor, but you saw how that ended for Chael when Silva got up. How do you win 4 rounds in 2 different fights with the same guy and lose right at the end...I really do think Anderson was giving the fans a show in both those fights. He has to at least act human.:shhh:

Not to mention in the first fight he beat Chael with broken ribs!:smile:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
My laughter goes out to any nick Diaz fan who feels compelled to assume he even had a chance!!

It looked like a pathetic school yard bully getting stomped out by a world class fighter and legend!!! In the end Diaz was exposed big time lol how can anyone think Gsp is anything less than a great fighter and no way is Diaz even in his sparring class!!!

Ahhh good times!!!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
LMAO! If you guys look into the history, Diaz was in the UFC wayy before GSP was even a fighter, knocking out heavy hitting guys like Robbie Lawler, winning fights back then when he was just a kid 19-20 years old. He has improved tremendously and is ranked the number 1 boxer/ striker in the UFC. He actuallty holds the record for most strikes in the UFC even over Anderson. His cardio is top notch, he enters triathalons for fun:shhh:. Sure he smokes pot, but thats only because he has social anxiety disorder and has a license in california for it!

Man I hope he wins this fight. GSP is a lay and pray boring fighter, who is scared to fight Anderson Silva in a superfight. If you just read the comments you can see GSP is not the champion he should be (Winning fights with stand up), he will hump you for 25 minutes and get the win. Nick Diaz on the other hand welcomes Anderson Silva and any other top level fight to prove he is the best and doesnt mind standing. I will be ordering this just to enjoy it either way. My guess is GSP tries to take him down and winds up getting submitted. :thrash:

History was pointless tonight as Diaz was pummeled into retirement lol

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
LMAO! DAMMIT DIAZ! I really thought he would have given alot more in the fight, but even he said at the end he doesnt think he still has this and hopefully he can retire off the 6 figures he got for this fight. Diaz seemed tired/ out of it from round 1. I give alot of credit to GSP, he had a game plan and he went for it 100%. what I don't like about GSP is that he doesnt go to finish fights, he doesnt mind laying ontop of you for 5 rounds which leaves me a little disappointed when I paid for a fight. Thats the same complaint I have for him in each of his CHAMPIONSHIP fights. You can tell in the 3rd round he couldn't take anymore of Diaz shots and continued to take him down! He has very impressive control from the top position and seemed to practice this before the fight. GSP can take a vacation and get ready for the BIG RIG...Johnny Henricks stand up is as good if not better than GSP, and so is his wrestling. That will not be so one sided like this fight was.:theyareon

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Yeah big John Hendricks is a bad dude ! That fight was better than the Gsp fight!!!! And in all honesty a great fighter is based on his defense as well as offense so when a fighter is tired he should grab on and recoup , he was getting nailed in the third round , but he was smart and brought him down some more !!! That's the smart thing to do especially if those takedowns are counted as points in your favor.

Also I think Gsp was trying to show that his ground game is like that of a fox , he was focused and very alert in order to counter any traps like kamoras or triangles or even being rolled into an arm bar !! That's why Gsp was hopping to the opposite sides when he sensed Diaz prepping to counter.

Totally technical fight and you better stop paying for UFC !!! Text me next time brotha.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Best fights of this card were Ellenberger getting the knock out, and Condit/ Hendricks. If Condit was to do more he would have won that fight. He took Hendricks left hand very well compared to the other guys who just went down..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: