E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I had 2 IM nano tanks and was very happy with them for the price. I’m currently running a waterbox 20 gallon cube and have been happy with it as well. Both are solid tanks

On the contrary, the bottom pane of my marineland 120 just cracked. I had to empty the tank completely. Luckily I caught it in time but it was stressful to say the least. Will not be replacing that tank. Was less than four years old.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I had 2 IM nano tanks and was very happy with them for the price. I’m currently running a waterbox 20 gallon cube and have been happy with it as well. Both are solid tanks

On the contrary, the bottom pane of my marineland 120 just cracked. I had to empty the tank completely. Luckily I caught it in time but it was stressful to say the least. Will not be replacing that tank. Was less than four years old.
i had a 120 marineland leak at the bottom seam, also 4 yrs old. replaced it with a miricles 120.
i think im is a good tank.

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just got a waterbox 190. 5 and I love it. Mine is 5x2x2 and the tank is solid. The stand is good also but my problem is the sump and ato take up the whole stand. So what I did is build a next cabinet same size and heigh next to it so it look like a build in. By the way, I order a set of legs from Waterbox to match the piece I made.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: