aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Hey all,
I went mountaineering up in New Hampshire's Mount Washington this past weekend. Called home to see how my puppy and fish were doing. The storm blew a tree knocking the power lines off my house.

Came home 2 days later, most of everything is dead the water is freezing and my house freezing is being lit by candles.

(4 days later) - About 1 hour ago from this post, 10AM Long Island Power Authority finally comes to fix the electric.

4 days too late. Anyways fellas its been great. I will be back up in the hobby soon when I get a job and start to restock again. :turtle:

On a brighter note, Mountaineering in New Hampshire was one of the best adventures i've ever had. Pictures to come soon in the nudibar.

Best, :)
Aaron

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
thank you nikki, randy, james, awi, phil, jim.
Happens to the best of us :), hope nobody has to go through it

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
hey man sorry to here ur leaveing the hobby for a while if and when u put ur tank up and i still have mine i throw something ur way to help u get started again best luck tho

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
sorry to hear of this aaron. if you need any equipment, let me know. i got a bunch of stuff lying around.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
you guys are really awesome like my extended family :happysad:, no need to worry. Hope you all are keeping warm and doing well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: