• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
For me it is lack of space. For a large tank I want to have a filter room and an easy setup for maintenance. Can't do this until I move into a house... soon :)

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Only a 60 cube here...my landlord thinks I have a 10 gallon with goldfish..lmao

:biggrin:

Next jump in a couple of years is a min of 150...started with a nano cube 6 with a metal halide in it...honestly looking back don:t know how i didn't kill myself.
Started in college so didn't have the capital i had now..good to get your feet wet with a small tank

Last edited:

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Isn't it crazy how you'd think a small tank would be easier to keep than a larger one. My first bio cube was 14 gallons and if I put 2 piece mysis extra I'd have an algae bloom lol.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Some people have the mind set that digger is better ?maybe that's because they have small .......... Well let's just leave it at that lol.

Some people are NEVER happy and always upgrade because they like the excitement of the biuld process it's like a drug always wanting more.

I would much rather have a killer well maintained smaller tank that a bigger just ok tank.

O ya, there's that and money,space and more money ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: