Rating - 100%
98   0   0
so, is it pink with purple? or pink with blue?
one of these websites have misidentified.
I'm also wondering if the jason fox is the same thing.

Amado

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me they all are. Corals like plants are living things and have different coloring and growth depending on lights and care it’s given. I have a cherry blossom in front of my house. If you compare it to other cherry blossom trees they will have different coloration and growth but in the end they are all cherry blossom.

these are all the same corals. Pick the one you like and hope that it stays that way when you try to grow it in your tank.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
The JF Bug Out Stylo looks very similar to the Tyree Rainbow Stylo. I would venture a guess that they are the same coral. I have the Bug Out now.....pretty friggin' awesome if you ask me ;)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The JF Bug Out Stylo looks very similar to the Tyree Rainbow Stylo. I would venture a guess that they are the same coral. I have the Bug Out now.....pretty friggin' awesome if you ask me ;)
Thanks for the feed back, I'm considering an order from Jason fox and he has both the bug out and a rainbow stylophoa, which I'm thinking about getting both. Would you consider them different? They both look pretty similar to me. Jason fox also has a project X stylophoa, which is yellow base with green polyps, but I think with high density polyps, it may simply look like a green stylo with yellow growth tips. He also has the steve garret stylophoa, which is purple with green polyps, but again once the high density polyps grown it, it would simply looks like a green stylo with purple growth tips.
Any feed back is appreciated.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I received this as a frag of the Tyree ….
7931775cb113be394f018ba0c05b742a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: