Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
When I first joined RC, the system fouls up, it never let me do any PM(may be due to low posts count). I asked a mod/admin/whoever about this issue, his response is that "I been told I cannot sell there." I do not have the PM function at all how am I being told???? Then I check my previous posts to make sure whether my few posts have the slightest inclination of commercial related material and found nothing. So I conclude that a lot of them are so overwhelmed with the frequency of issues in that forum that they did not bother to check what really happened whenever anything happened and ASSUMED YOU ARE GUILTY. LOL. The all powerful JUDGE DREDDs are all I can think of.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have had the same issue here thanking a vendor who wasnt on here even though they sold a reefing product the kick in the but is that a moderator on the sight can post a company name and info that wasnt on the sight as well its all about who you are . As the mod did I posted a reputable company trying to help fellow reefers
JUST MY TWO CENTS
no names to protect the mod i am shure he or she was 100% correct

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I was always under the impression that the site was there for the sharing and passing on of information, I was wrong. Most of you will say, it's their site and they can do as they please, correct. Then don't make it seem as if your there for the progression of the hobby. Make your statement loud and clear, this site is here for my purposes and if I don't approve of your methods then you will get banned.

I made the mistake of directing someone to the reefbuilders.com site for information, when I logged on the following day I received a warning for inappropriate language. Never did I post any profanity on the site, when I questioned why it was done I was simply told it was inappropriate. I find myself reading from many sites and as always I take things for what they are, someone's opinion and or experience. This is how we learn from each other. RC is a good site with a wealth of information.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: