Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some zoo's and they are nice but would love to get some real vibrant colorful ones, I am willing to trade some or purchase, let me know what you have and Ill see If I have anything that interets you. I would prefer not to get into shipping, I am in NJ and will pick up or meet somewhere. I am new to the Reef keeping so I dont have alot for trade, but I will frag if you are interested.

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two types of zoos.

- flourescent green with brown edges
- purplish brown with orange centers and green edges

I have an extra rock of the 2nd type of zoos, and I could frag some of the green ones if you're interested. I also have some other frags you may like, depending on what your lighting setup is.

I'm in Brooklyn, by the way,
Marc

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that sounds good Steal, I have some of the Flourescent Greens also, the others sound pretty good, and my lighting setup is 4x96 pc, so I should be ok with the other frags as well, can you send some pics, If you want I can send you some of what I have and if you want we'll swap.

thumb.gif

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have some "mint green" zoos I collected in Puerto Rico. The polyps are nice and big, and under the right lighting they turn emerald green with metalic blue centers. (This is how they looked under natural sunlight, in my tank with 175W MH, they look "Mint green")

They definately are different.

-Alfred

frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some larger green zoos and also some small green ang orange ones, I think I should be able to get some 1" chunks off of both
zoo1.jpg

zoo2.jpg

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have nothing to trade, but would like to buy some Zoo's from you guys if you could spare any? I just set up a 7 gallon minibow and would like to start adding some. I am in Queens, NY but can travel to pick up.

Thanks for you help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: