D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Tonyscoots84 said:
mike if you got a problem with me recc. Good vendors shoot me over a pm and we could chat... :thanks:

thanks tony

but Micheal has good fish in stock for good prices .:wink1:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hey bigbris, I have a beautiful Hippo in stock. I've had him for about 2 months, so he's an unbelievably proven specimen. He eats pellets out of my hand. He also eats all frozen foods as well. No worries showing you how he eats. Coloration is ideal.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk about the details.

Tony thanks for the thumbs up.

swimmer

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
thanks tony

but Micheal has good fish in stock for good prices .:wink1:

Good price for sure but good fish has yet to be determined. I am saying this trying to be objective not to be attacking, so hope mike you don't take it the wrong way. The only way to tell if your fish are good or not is from good user feed back rating. I am not sure if Deep has ever seen any of your fish so I just don't want people to have wrong idea about your fish being good or bad. You fish could be EXECELLENT instead of just good or it could be terrible, we never know until we get a couple. I actually wanted something from you the other day but someone beat to it.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
WingoAgency said:
Good price for sure but good fish has yet to be determined. I am saying this trying to be objective not to be attacking, so hope mike you don't take it the wrong way. The only way to tell if your fish are good or not is from good user feed back rating. I am not sure if Deep has ever seen any of your fish so I just don't want people to have wrong idea about your fish being good or bad. You fish could be EXECELLENT instead of just good or it could be terrible, we never know until we get a couple. I actually wanted something from you the other day but someone beat to it.
Michael has some of the healthiest fish I've seen.
He takes the time to QT them, and make sure they are
eating. It does not get any better than that.
Mike knows fish :lol:

Last edited:

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I appreciate you guys trying to help me get the healthiest fish, really speaks volumes about the MR community. But from doing a little searching after his offer, I saw that Mike had the angels for a while. Also, they can be visually inspected when I go to pick up, and at that point I can make a decision as to whether I want it or not.

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Michael's set-up & livestock were all in tip-top shape. An overall great experience. It's obvious that he knows his stuff & really cares for his livestock. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Bristol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: