Jay6363

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there was anyone in the albany area that has an organized club going or if anyone would like to get together? Looks like the last post was from "09". Would like to meet some fellow reefers! I love the hobby would like to meet others who like the same!

Jay

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there was anyone in the albany area that has an organized club going or if anyone would like to get together? Looks like the last post was from "09". Would like to meet some fellow reefers! I love the hobby would like to meet others who like the same!

Jay

We are in Colonie. 125 reef. Haven't found any local clubs. We have been in the hobby for about 5 years now.

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Albany

Im just south of Glenmont. There is an Albany reefers club. www.cdmas.org
Would be great having more folks. I currently have a 90 gal operating and building a 180 gallon display with another 135 sump. Just had a great meeting at Eddies (LFS) with club gaining a number of new members.

Last edited:

Killarsox

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
16   2   0
Would be great having more folks. I currently have a 90 gal operating and building a 180 gallon display with another 135 sump. Just had a great meeting at Eddies (LFS) with club gaining a number of new members.

A bit too much drama on Cdmas for me.
HvReef is a good group.

Always looking for other reefers in the area. Shoot me a PM.

Jay6363

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just joined the group, looking forward to becoming a member! I would like to get to know a group to hang out with and see other systems

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: