Rispo225

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have electric blue anthelia for sale/trade?

Here are some other things on my wish list:
pom pom xenia
cuttlefish
seahorses
elegance coral
any other small frags- orange zoo's, ricordia etc..
sump/refugium set-up
possible tank upgrade >55 gal- reef ready.

I have a ton of stuff (equipt & frags) for trade. I live in wantagh- hit me up if your local.

Im a newbie on this site- spent a ton of $$ in local stores for livestock....gotta be a cheaper way with this hobby.

Rispo225

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify, I have a 55 gal reef tank with in tank refugium as well as a 20 gal nano ....i was warned of the challenging nature of these critters.....but have an affinity to them. Always up for a challenge, but at minimal cost. Thanks for feedback......i have a exotic scallop ( i think) encrusted with zoos for trade....will post pics

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have a 120 full blown reef tank I to figured I can keep anything alive I set up a cube tank just for seahorses they were doing great for a while then one by one started disingenuous off I tryied every med on earth almost to save them and still no good .I will never buy them again not cause of the money butbecause they died .it was said to see .it did make me froze that somethings are def better off left in nature ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: