• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

krustycat

Copepod
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't know about the "piccolo" but I can give you a fission skimmer I have unused if you can't get your piccolo.
I'm only using the pump but I can use another pump ang give you the fission in it's original box for free ;)

fission_skimmerSM.jpg

Rossana

plb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
krustycat said:
I don't know about the "piccolo" but I can give you a fission skimmer I have unused if you can't get your piccolo.
I'm only using the pump but I can use another pump ang give you the fission in it's original box for free ;)

fission_skimmerSM.jpg

Rossana

Nice offer.....So you haven't tried it? Everyone that has one seems to say they don't work at all. I may take you up on the offer if I'm unable to get a piccolo.

krustycat

Copepod
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
plb said:
Nice offer.....So you haven't tried it? Everyone that has one seems to say they don't work at all. I may take you up on the offer if I'm unable to get a piccolo.

Nope, I didn't use it. One day at the LFS they put a pile for $ 10 and I thought WTH the small pump could be useful... so I bought it...10 bucks. That's pretty funny. :lol2:
Maybe it was at 10 because is not very useful... but FWIW...
I don't know. :lol:

Rossana

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: