b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I was suggested by a well known reefer of this site to post this thread. If anyone has some corals they would like to get rid of/donate please let me know. If anyone is trying to clear space in there tank before the coral swap let me know. I don't wanna sound like a beggar cause I hate asking anyone for anything. I am willing to pay as long as the prices aren't outrageous and your not trying to take advantage of a new member getting into corals. I will be visiting the city from upstate New York on Wednesday. I won't hit the NYC area until after 5 cause I don't get off work until 3. Well the post is up like you said buddy. Let's see what happens. Thank you all.

Oh and for those who think I'm just looking for a handout and not willing to give back to the community I will be donating a 90 gallon fish tank, DIY stand, toms rapid pro filter set, and whatever else I may have laying around for the swap coming up.

Last edited:

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
@james
Thank you. Just let me know when your ready. Anything given/donated that I have or accumulate I will start a thread on here to be given away. That includes the corals I pay for

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: