ENB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pop corals has some really nice colored torches and hammers blue, gold, they may have another orange too. I currently have a blue tipped torch and it seems easy enough to keep doesn't seen to require it's own feeding besides what it catches from the water column. It also seems to like moderate flow. I keep mine on the sand bed. Keep is posted on what you end up doing.
And good luck if you decide to start a store. Wish someone did that on Staten Island.......

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Thanks for the heads up everybody.
Yes I would like to get my hands on a blue tipped torch. I would like a yellow with yellow tips and a green with green tips
Thank you for the heads up as far as the white. In that case I want the yellow. A friend of mine has one and that is definitely the show piece of his tank
Thanks cmantis. I will check it out to see what it looks like

cryptics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Problem with Carpets (I have 3. 2 Mertens and a Haddoni) is they don't ship well. Alot of them come in with a bacterial infection and requires Cipro dosing in a QT. Once they are healthy they are pretty easy to maintain. Lots of light, moderate flow, Stable parameters and feeding. Just have to accept they may eat some of your fish. I got a Purple Haddoni from Aquarium Village on Saturday. They had a red but I think it sold. I have never seen a Yellow in person so they are probably rare. The purple I bought was the first purple I have seen.

Reeftaker2013

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 2 ultra gold torches and 2 gold hammer at bayshore lfs with a very very fair prices. They seems have more varieties lately, might want to check there

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: