b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Does anyone know of any stores locally that I can buy the rox 0.8 carbon and the chemi pure elite grande?
Also looking for dr Tim's one time only. Need enough for 300 gallons
Thank you all

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Aquarium Village should have the dry goods you're looking for.

With the Dr. Tims it's about $24 for a 4oz bottle that threats 60g. So it will be quite expensive for your needs. If this is a new tank setup you might want to consider other options for cycling.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I placed a call there already. They only have the 2 smaller versions of the chemi pure. Didn't ask about the carbon but I don't remember seeing it last time I was there. As far as the dr Tim's yes I understand that. My tank is already cycled. Just trying to bring some more bacteria and biodiversity into my tank while reducing my nitrates.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Since your tank is already cycled, then you might want to look into getting the Dr. Tims Eco-Balance. I only use the One-n-Only during new tank setup. And they recommend that you use the full bottle all at once. The Eco-balance is meant to be use on an ongoing basis. I've been using it for some time, but I want to try out Special-blend. I've read good things about it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: