Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
58 gallon rr tank

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a 58 gallon rr oceanic tank with center overflow.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
Statenis 57 rimless

I have a deep blue 57 rimless with custom stand and canopy. The tank has scratches which ones water is in the tank they are difficult to see. The stand is oak wood I made. This is a piece of furniture. The canopy has a aqualite pro installed. I have extra bulbs and the metal halide has never been used. There is also an iwaki pump. There are other items which I cannot remember as it;s been in the garage. Im looking to get $300 for the set up. Let me know if interested.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
I'm very interested, I build my own stands and canopies so I was just looking for a tank, do you have pictures you can send me? If everything is good I can pick it up later this week. Can you please send me some pictures? And where are you located? My email is livingf1@me.com or text at 201-240-1103 thank you
Old 12-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
57 rimless

MR

I ended up giving the system to my brother. He finally came and picked up after I told him I had people interested in buying the set up. Sorry for the misleading add. Hope you find a set up soon. Happy holidays.