Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
Statenis WTB: Auto Shut Off Valve Kit for RODI

Like the title says, looking to pick-up an Auto Shut Off Valve Kit w/ float for my RODI set up. If you don't have one, does anyone know where I can pick one up locally? I’m on Staten Island, Thanks
Old 03-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Reefer Ratings: (29 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
I know aquarium village is not that close to you in staten island but i did the trip last week. Picked up a coral in Staten island then drove to Aquarium village not that bad. I picked up a auto shut off valve kit while i was there 27$ i think i paid.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:28 AM
Reefer Ratings: (46 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
I have a brand new auto shut off kit w/float from BRS. Pm me if you didn't get one yet.