Status
Not open for further replies.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
You told me you wont pay more than $150 for my a160we that is about 3 months old in mint condition. I was throwing in a gooseneck and a 90 degree angel bracket that's worth about $60 and light retails at $240.

Not good enough...your justification... the light is new to me but it's a three year old release light. What does the release date have to do with what the value of the product is? My grandma's classic car was released 100 yers ago and is worth more than most peoples brand new cars still in the dealers lot. When i gave you $80 off the retail purchase price on the above you decided to lowball.

Last edited:

richardhmc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You told me you wont pay more than $150 for my a160we that is about 3 months old in mint condition. I was throwing in a gooseneck and a 90 degree angel bracket that's worth about $60 and light retails at $240.

Not good enough...your justification... the light is new to me but it's a three year old release light. What does the release date have to do with what the value of the product is? My grandma's classic car was released 100 yers ago and is worth more than most peoples brand new cars still in the dealers lot. When i gave you $80 off the retail purchase price on the above you decided to lowball.

Hey I don't know what's gotten into you. We talked in PM on Saturday and decided there was no deal. You tell me to show you other sales around $150 - which I show you FOUR examples, and then you throw a fit, realizing that indeed your price is too high. And now, Monday - 2 days later after we ended it, you are STILL THINKING ABOUT THIS? Dude you need help. I only came back to this thread because I wanted to close it since I found a light WITH goose neck at the price I wanted.

Mods please close. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: