Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Kalk stirrer for the 20G.

Nuvo 10G only.. not a 20, not a 30l, not a nuvo16 etc... only have room for this dimension.

PM with info.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
If i was you , i would give up in kalk stirrer , short story ......make more harm then help.

Pro.
Increase Ph , you can do that in many ways. reduce CO2 in yor tank....etc.

Cons.
You , may deals months or years to decrees Ca in, your tank, depend how many Lb. Live Rocks you have., damage most of pumps.
Increase Alk. and Ca. hard to have easy balance.

Best,

Calcium Reactor.

Not , every SPS or LPS love Kalka, hard to competence the evaporation water , is a mess in my opinion.

I try many years , i give up.
I use ...one of the "Best" .....Deltec 500

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
If i was you , i would give up in kalk stirrer , short story ......make more harm then help.

Pro.

Increase Ph , you can do that in many ways. reduce CO2 in yor tank....etc.

Cons.

You , may deals months or years to decrees Ca in, your tank, depend how many Lb. Live Rocks you have., damage most of pumps.

Increase Alk. and Ca. hard to have easy balance.

Best,

Calcium Reactor.

Not , every SPS or LPS love Kalka, hard to competence the evaporation water , is a mess in my opinion.

I try many years , i give up.

I use ...one of the "Best" .....Deltec 500

Ive used them years ago, and yes, didn't care for the inconsistency of evaporation controlling my elements.
But-
This is for a nano LPS only, that is consuming mass amount of daily, this is short term, why im looking used, I would obviously pay for a doser for the price of a nice new stirrer.

My main sps tank currently runs off GHl doser and soon hook up the director. (Still in a box) once that is all going Ill get an extra doser for the LPS tank, will take some months to get it all together. Doser not cheep, although I already have a spot in my cabinet for extra doser.

I run all three tanks off of one ato, so will never mix kalk in, calcium reactor for 3 tanks is not happening.

I would drip it anyway, not through my ato, but an extra dosing head on one of the doser2 and a temporary reservoir.

***the nuvo 10 is a replacement tank, as I cracked the one I had.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: